Monday, November 30, 2015

     I have a lot of people in my life that I am eternally grateful for. One of them being my father. My biological mother had passed after about 2 months when I was born. My father had raised me almost all by himself and had done a pretty good job at it. He showed me right from wrong and I will always be grateful for him. 
     I am also grateful for my grandmother, she honestly does everything for me. She would take care of me when my dad worked. She always used to make me chocolate milk and would always cook for me. She made the absolute best potato salad this thanksgiving. She always listens to all my problems
and she always give me the best advice. 
    The last person I am grateful for is my stepmom. She came into my life when I was about 4. She was the mother that I didn't have, she cared for me. I am grateful she is in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment