Monday, December 7, 2015

     Why did you select the sites you subscribed to? I selected those sights because along with being very informative, it is interesting to some extent.

     Was it easy to find feeds and to subscribe to them? I thought it was fairly easy to find them because all I had to do was put in a company name and type "RSS feeds" next to it.

     Which sites were your favorites? Netflix and Treyarch because they are both things I like to do, one being streaming movies and shows and a gaming company I like to follow.

      What else can you use RSS feeds for? I can use RSS feeds for storm weather tracking, especially if I live somewhere like tornado alley. I can also use it for news.

     How likely are you to continue to use RSS feeds in the future? I will probably use them just to save time if I am looking at something.


No comments:

Post a Comment