Thursday, December 10, 2015

     On December 10, 2015 I saw two men walking to a bank wearing ski masks. I knew those men. Ben and Larry, two very poor people living in a mobile home. I instantly knew their intentions, it wasn't to hard to figure it out. So I threw on my invisible cloak, and walked up to them. I punched one of them with my right hand. It startled the other so I immediately jabbed the other. I wrapped their hands behind their backs then made an anonymous call to the police. I watched as they got thrown into the police car.
     Later that night a stock broker has been embezzling from his customers. I put on my invisible cloak and climbed into the back window. I watched him open his safe. I saw the code, 33457. As he left the room he locked it behind him. I knocked a lamp over and just caught it before it hit the floor. I really need to be more careful. I saw that more than 100,000 dollars was inside, in cash. I took all of it and left. I saw the perfect place to blow all this money... a homeless shelter. There was about 50 people in there. I slipped 2,000 dollars under each of there pillows, I hope they spend it wisely. I felt incredible, I did good things for the world. It wasn't huge but it is a start. This is just the beginning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment